The next step for beginners, a great envelope cushion for your home.
You can combine fabrics and have a mix and match look or use just one fabric. The buttonhole finish means you can also choose a fabulous button to finish it off.
Skills you will learn
- Simple sewing machine knowledge and techniques
- Sewing a basic seam
- Seam allowance using a seam guide on your machine
- Buttonholes using your machine
What you will need
- Sewing machine threaded and working ( if you need to use one of our machines you will need to advise us during booking as we have a limited amount of machines available)
- A sewing kit if you have one
- A square cushion pad, 45 cm x 45 cm
- Enough fabric to cover your cushion pad and a little extra for seams usually half a metre is perfect (available to buy from Make with 10% off on the day of the workshop)