These workshops are for absolute beginners who have never held a hook and also for those who would like to re-visit crochet or improve on skills.
There are 4 workshops that are to be taken as a course to teach a good range of basic crochet skills.
For many people patterns are a mystery, so easy patterns are provided from the start, so you can build up this skill as well.
Crochet hooks will be available to borrow at the workshop and yarn for practising will be provided, but if you have your own hook and yarn that you would prefer to use, please feel free to bring it along.
Suitable for beginners and improvers.
Skills you will learn:
- Basic Techniques of crochet
- How to hold a hook
- Basic stitches
- Workshop 1 - A simple crochet flower
- Workshop 2 - A finished Granny Square
- Workshop 3 - Double crochet and treble stitches, How to increase and decrease
- Workshop 4 - Working in a round and Creating sides